We often host meetings, conventions, and online training to keep our Partners informed and be certain everyone has the latest information to be successful. Simply choose an event and sign up. Most of our events are free, except for your normal transportation costs and other business costs.
FREE Lunch & Learn, Orlando, Florida
Tuesday, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
TOPIC: Business VoIP Telephone System
Federal Communications Commission will terminate traditional telephone lines
- Services like 911 still work on new technologies
- How much is our current phone system costing you?
VoIP is the solution
Do it Now and reduce your monthly phone bill
20-40% per month!
Over 90,000 business phones are in the cloud.
Should you get in?
70% of mobile workers use personal smartphone or tablet for business related email and data communications.
Isolate your business data/voice from personal.
Cell phones to send out outbound caller of business ONLY. How many numbers do you have on your business card?
Why You Should Attend
- If your voice carrier contract is coming up for renewal.
- If you upgrade your cell phone more often than your business phone system.
- If you are paying for a telephone equipment service contract.
- If for the same or less then you are currently spending, you want to upgrade your phone system.
- If your phone system is in your “Phone Closet”.
- If you want to learn about keeping your business running when you do not have internet or power.
- If you have sales people, & you want to protect your customer base when they move on to your competitor.
- If you Use your smart phone as your primary device and distinguish a personal call from a business call.
Request an Invitation
If you would like to be invited, please fill out the form below. Each attendee needs to fill out and submit a separate registration form.